Committed to Privacy
Easterfest has made a commitment to protect your privacy when collecting and handling your personal information and is in compliance with the National Privacy Principals under the Privacy Act 1988.
Collection of Personal Information
Easterfest will collect personal information pertaining to you for the following uses:
* To supply you with tickets/products requested by you
* To process your orders via fax/post/mail/email
* To provide you with information requested by you
* To provide news via email/sms/post
* To provide you with information regarding future Easterfest events
The information that Easterfest will generally collect from you may include your name, postal address, contact phone number (including mobile) and/or email address. Credit card details are not retained by Easterfest.
Should you wish to retain your anonymity and not provide Easterfest with any personal information, you may purchase tickets/products from the Easterfest Office at Level 1, 123 Margaret Street, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350, or from any of our ticket/product outlets, and pay the full amount with cash at the time of purchase.
Use and disclosure of personal information
Easterfest will not share, sell, rent, spam or swap your personal information with any third party except for the use of our business as an organisation. This exceptional use may pertain to the supply of your personal information to our mailing house to enable the distribution of information to you.
Opting-Out of any Easterfest mailing list
Online Mailing List
You may opt-out of the Easterfest mailing list following the REMOVE/UNSUBSCRIBE link in the footer of the email or by responding to any email with REMOVE as the subject line.
Postal Mailing List
You may opt-out of the Easterfest postal mailing list by:
- Marking the posted envelope with ‘return to sender, please remove from list’ on the front of the envelope.
- Email your name and listed address to email@example.com and request that your details be removed from the Easterfest mailing list
- Call 1800 66 55 11 and request that your details be removed from the mailing list. You must provide the Easterfest consultant with your name and postal address for the request to be completed.
Security of your personal information
Easterfest maintains a high level of security with regard to the storage and use of your personal information. Security measures include computer network security systems, restricted access, building security systems and firewalls. Information submitted via online ticket order systems are protected with up to date security technology and only authorised employees are given access to your personal information.
Although Easterfest have implemented and monitor the security of your personal information, not all data transmissions over the internet are 100% secure. Easterfest is unable to guarantee that unauthorised access to submitted information will not occur, either during transmission of that information, or after we receive it.
Access and Correction of your personal information
If at any time you wish to access the personal information held by Easterfest, please send a written request to PO Box 2090, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350. Please include your full name and address as they appear on our database so that we are able to identify you.
If you wish to update or make a correction to your personal information, please provide your previous information and the correct information to Easterfest via the following methods:
- Mail – PO Box 2090, Toowoomba, QLD, 4350
- Fax – 07 4641 7344
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – 1800 66 55 11